- 20th June 2012 - We have almost finished a complete re-write of our website, social media and overall Cosmopolitan Events message. Every page on this site has been completely updated to reflect the direction and developments that have been happening particularly in the last 2 years.
Our vision for the business was to slowly but surely build on what began with an idea in the summer of 2007, when I was working for The Irish Times. Taking a chance, I decided to go for it and set up my own business.
The company was launched in February 2008, and we have been delighted with how it has developed, not to mention the sheer volume of people we have had the privilege to meet at our social and business networking events, all the amazing venues, staff, managers, PR, media, business owners (both online and offline, the list is endless!) who have looked after us so well, some of whom I personally have got to know as friends.
- Social Media - We have developed over the last 5 years almost on parallel lines as the social networking phenomenon. It is now almost unheard of for any brand worldwide not to have an online presence.
Recognising our first-hand commercial experience and knowledge of the ever emerging and varying social media platforms available, we have had a continual increase in the number of enquiries, particularly from other SMEs, to manage their online, and if required combined with offline presence and communications.
- PR - With the exception of our launch in February 2008, which was handled by the fabulous Heneghan PR, we have looked after our own media presence - see the Press section on here for a selection of our media coverage - thanks again for the support its very much appreciated!
- Speaking and advice - More recently I have been asked to speak and advise at other networking events and conferences, which I have been honoured to take part in.I have also been asked for the last 2 years to take part in the mock interviewing process at St Andrews College, Booterstown, for students who are thinking of pursuing a career in events/ marketing/ pr/ advertising/ sales.
- Tailormade Events - Since the beginning in 2008, we have, on request also looked after a wide variety of tailormade event planning requests, from a small birthday party right through to a charity event with 300 attendees.
We will continue to work hard and develop Cosmopolitan Events, please let us know if you have any queries, either via this site or email@example.com
or 00353 (0) 87 9508376